目前分類:音樂 (4)

瀏覽方式: 標題列表 簡短摘要
[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4i7UfFSr8k&w=480&h=390]

chimei 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9tSOD48g80]

chimei 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()

  • Jan 08 Sat 2011 01:14
  • 重來

你是否愛過 你愛他多過他愛你的人
你還記得嗎

你是否愛過 他有種真命天子般的人
你還記得嗎

相愛以後終於分手
分手以後又想重來

如果能重來 誠實的去對待
彼此都沒疑猜 就沒有理由分開

如果能重來 回憶當作塵埃
心不曾被傷害 就能無瑕疵地愛

但是重來 卻不能保證愛的成功或失敗
要重來多少次後才會明白

你是否愛過 讓你日夜忘不了的人
你還記得嗎
我們曾愛過 不同種類不同臉孔的人
你記得哪個他
相愛以後終於分手
分手以後又想重來

如果能重來 誠實的去對待
彼此都沒疑猜
就沒有理由分開
如果能重來 回憶當作塵埃
心不曾被傷害
就能無瑕疵地愛
但是重來 卻不能保證愛的成功或失敗
要重來多少次後才會明白

chimei 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()

I can’t belive what you said to me
無法相信你對我說的那些話
Last night when we were alone
當昨晚只有我們兩人的時候
You threw your hands up
你把雙手舉起
Baby you gave up, you gave up
寶貝 你放棄了 你放棄了...

I can’t believe how you looked at me
無法相信你用那雙
With your James Dean glossy eyes
水潤的眼眸看我的眼神
In your tight jeans with your long hair
你身上的緊身牛仔褲 配著你的長髮
And your cigarette stained lies
你抽的菸打破了這一切的謊言
Could we fix you if you broke?
你想放棄了 但我們可不可以再試著去修補那些過錯
And is your punch line just a joke?
難道你過去的甜言蜜語都只是一場笑話

◎I’ll never talk again
我不會再說甚麼了
Oh boy you’ve left me speechless
喔 男孩 你讓我不想多說甚麼了
You’ve left me speechless, so speechless
你讓我不想多說 真的不想再多說甚麼了


I can’t believe how you slurred at me
無法相信你用那受傷的下巴對著我
With your half wired broken jaw
你是真的不再在意我了
You popped my heart seams
我心上的傷痕再度碎裂
On my bubble dreams, bubble dreams
你打破了浮在泡泡上的那些夢想 我的那些夢想

I can’t believe how you looked at me
無法相信你用那雙
With your Johnnie Walker eyes
微醉的眼眸看我的眼神
He’s gonna get you and after he’s through
他曾那麼的想得到你 但當他玩膩了之後
There’s gonna be no love left to rye
留下來的愛卻所剩無幾

And I know that it’s complicated
我知道這一切都很複雜
But I’m a loser in love
在盲目的愛情裡我卻是個輸家
So baby raise a glass to mend
所以親愛的高舉一杯給我那些
All the broken hearts
所有喝得爛醉的朋友
Of all my wrecked up friends
讓他們心碎的傷口癒合吧



I’ll never love again,
我不會再陷入愛情之中了
Oh friend you’ve left me speechless
喔 兄弟 你讓我不想多說甚麼了
You’ve left me speechless, so speechless
你讓我不想多說 真的不想再多說甚麼了

(x3)Hooow?
怎麼會
Haaaa-oooo-wow?
怎 麼 會
Haaaa-oooo-wow?
怎 麼 會
 
And after all the drinks and bars that we’ve been to
過去那些我們喝過的酒 去過的酒吧
Would you give it all up?
你真的會放下這所有的一切嗎
Could I give it all up for you?
我能為了你放下這所有的一切嗎

And after all the boys and girls that we’ve been through
過去那些曾經和我們在一起的男男女女
Would you give it all up?
你真的會放下這所有的一切嗎
Could I give it all up
我能放下這所有的一切嗎
If I promise to you boy
我若對你承諾 男孩

That I’ll never talk again
承諾我不會再多說甚麼
And I’ll never love again
我不會再陷入愛情之中
I’ll never write a song
我不會再寫下一首歌了
Won’t even sing along
更不會再對著它再唱了
I’ll never love again
我不會再陷入愛情之中了

How
怎麼會
Why you so speechless, so speechless?
為甚麼你都不再說了 不再多說甚麼了
Will you ever talk again?
你還會不會再說甚麼
Oh boy, why you so speechless?
喔 男孩 為甚麼你不再多說甚麼
You’ve left me speechless
你讓我真的不想再多說甚麼了

Some men may follow me
或許將來有些男人會再來追我
But you choose “death and company”
但你選擇了死亡與陪伴

Why you so speechless? Oh oh oh
為甚麼你不再多說甚麼 噢噢噢

chimei 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()